TUUVGLOBE ISO 45001
WHAT IS ISO 45001:2018?
ISO 45001 Standard defines the Occupational Health and Safety Management System. This standard is based on OHSAS 18001 and ISO 9001 standards. Both these standards are combined as per the international requirements of management systems along with the critical requirements.
These requirements are conducive environment with importance on health and safety management at the workplace.The health and safety management system integrates with the quality of the products or services at the workplace of any organization.
BENEFITS OF ISO 45001
WHO CAN GET ISO 45001 CERTIFICATION?
Any organization irrespective of its size, location and nature of their business is eligible for ISO 45001 Certification. It adds value to your business and improvises its market standards in the industry. Small, medium or large scale industries can apply for ISO 45001 Certification.
Any organization that prefers to train their employees in identifying and mitigating every operational risk regarding health and safety are advised to receive ISO 45001 Certification.
TYPES OF INDUSTRIES FOR ISO 45001 CERTIFICATION
Variety of industries like listed below are specific about considering and applying for ISO 45001 Certification.
- Manufacturing Industry
- Mining Industry
- Food Processing Industry
- And other service-based Industries
REQUIREMENTS OF ISO 45001:2018:
- Process Approach: ISO 45001 Standard is developed to integrate numerous ISO services to follow the process approach.
- Risks: This standard helps an organization to understand the risks and reduces the control which is provided by the workforce. We assist to identify and control the hazards by training employees to maintain risk handling situations.
- Documentation: We keep our clients with recorded documentation evidence to evaluate the system in any organizations in multiple stages of implementation.
- External Audit: Our team assists with audit report from professional auditors with a perfect solution for various implementations and identification points.
The main focus of Health and Safety Management System depends on various aspects like maintaining and promoting workers health and safety measures in their respective organizations, improvises the work premises to conduct health and safety measures, and to develop the workforce environment and their working culture to enhance the productivity of the organizations.